Monday, May 27, 2013

Arrested Development Season 4!

Are you loving season 4 of Arrested Development? I have two episodes left to go, and then several re-viewings, but overall I love it. Maybe not exactly what I expected, but I just love so much that fans wanted this show back and everyone who needed to make it happen did just that. I always felt guilty that I had no idea this show existed until it was over, so I'm feeling a lot better that I was part of the push that resulted in a comeback!

So did you host a #bluthparty? Andrew and I (Mr. Manager) had our friends Scott (Buster), Amalia (Lucille), and Gaby (claimed to be Maeby) over and we had catering by ICE and frozen bananas, which are actually pretty amazing. I made a banner, put a dead dove (bag) in the freezer, led a Bluth drinking game, and we had many laughs. It was such a joyous day!

Have you download the new A Beautiful Mess app? Solid use of $0.99!!

My banner - pre-strung or hung. 

So good, and very fun/easy to make. The above was double dipped - GOB style. We have leftovers, too! Don't mind if I do.

I'd LOVE to hear about your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment