Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garnier Fructis BzzCampaign

i just received my bzzkit for Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner.


i've been a bzzagent for a few years now, and i get to try out products and tell my friends what i think about them. check out bzzagent.com if you are interested in becoming a bzzagent too! anyway, i tried these products for the first time this morning, and they are supposed to fix my dry and damaged hair. as you may know, my hair is very thin and fine and grows very slowly, so i'm hoping to see an improvement with this stuff. it contains three weightless oils - olive, shea, and avocado - to replenish the core and surface of my hair. one of my other bzzagent friends described the smell as like bubblegum. i would say specifically watermelon bubbalicious. but it smells pretty good (that was my favorite flavor of bubbalicious after all), and my hair feels nice and soft today. garnier also wants us to know that they have a more eco-friendly bottle now, which is something that is important to me! would "greener" packaging help influence the products you buy?

i will let you know if i notice any major improvements after some more use!


No comments:

Post a Comment