Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sleepwalk With Me

I don't understand why limited release usually means NYC or LA. There are so many movies I've had to wait so long to see because of this! Luckily, the UICA in Grand Rapids is currently showing Mike Birbiglia's "Sleepwalk With Me." I had heard something about the movie on NPR the other day, but a couple of my Birbiglia loving friends invited me to see it with them the other night. Lauren Ambrose was wonderful in this, first of all. Mike Birbiglia was great as well, as were his parents in the film. It got a little depressing in the middle, but everyone had their own happy ending. I also loved how they depicted his dreams. Wouldn't you love to make a movie of your wildest dreams?

By the way, if anyone knows, please point me in the direction of the soundtrack!!! I loved the music but my web searching skills got me nowhere. I'd recommend seeing this! Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

What's up for your Saturday? I'm going thrifting! There are so many places to do that around here, so I'm researching right now. Hopefully I will have some great finds to show and tell about later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment