Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Treasures #7

I wanted to share some great Etsy finds in one of my most favorite shades - mustard yellow! Such a gorgeous color, it just speaks to me! 
I love Fletcher Fox by Sleepy King. All these little guys in her shop have the BEST facial expressions! I love them.

I could definitely find some use for this beautiful mustard infinity scarf from moonsun, especially with this insane Michigan hurricane weather! I just want to stay warm, dry, and comfy!

My boyfriend loves to sport bowties and I think this one is top-notch!  Fox and Brie makes the niftiest ties and handkerchiefs. Style up your boyfriend!

I love this giant bag from Cozibag! I carry so much stuff that no bag is really big enough, but this one seems like it might do the trick.

Isn't this snail pillow from LauraFrisk adorable? I think it would look great on the vintage chair we have in our living room. 

So many great things on Etsy! What is your favorite color to wear or decorate with? Also, if Hurricane Sandy has affected you, I hope you and yours are safe and well. It even affected us here in Michigan, what a wild storm! Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment