Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I had been waiting for what seems like a year to see "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," and luckily, it did not disappoint. I think the author of the book, who also wrote the screenplay, directed, and produced had to have majorly helped, but man, I was on the verge of tears the entire time. It was so sweet and the actors fit the characters so well. I'm glad they had Emma Watson playing Sam because I doubt it would have ever made the theatres in Grand Rapids if they didn't have a big name star. Ezra Miller was SUCH a great Patrick. It's hard to believe he played a psycho killing teenager in "We Need To Talk About Kevin." Wayyyy different characters! Anyway, I would definitely definitely recommend this movie. They couldn't have done a better job with it. If you are a music lover, ever considered yourself an outcast, have ever been through a traumatic experience, or were popular and need a reality check, see this movie. And read the book! I need to reread it now!

Happy Caturday :3

No comments:

Post a Comment