Another week, another award! I like that! But seriously, it's so great evolving as a blogger. I've been able to collaborate with other bloggers, meet new people, do fun giveaways with great Etsy artists, and it has just opened my eyes to a whole new world that I never realized the intensity of! I love it! So today I want to thank Avé over at Avé Renée for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are the "rules"
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Seven Random Facts About Myself
1. You can normally find me drinking water, coffee, beer, or wine. I rarely sip on anything else!
2. I only buy music if it's in the form of a beautiful vinyl record nowadays: )
3. I am dying to go on a little trip soon - Chicago? San Francisco? Portland, Maine?!
4. My half birthday is on the Ides of March - beware!
5. I love my cats - Ellie, Dewey, and Stevie. If it was acceptable, I would definitely be a cat lady.
6. When I was little I was afraid to sit on Santa's lap.
7. I love to volunteer! I help out with a lot of nonprofits and arts groups. I feel like I should be directly helping people (or animals!), but I love to give how I am able!
And here are my Nominees! I only have a few since I just chose several for the Liebster Award, but I found all of these bloggers on the Better Blogger Network and can't wait to explore their blogs further!
The Little Brown Book
Sunny Days are Love
This was a fun post! Thanks again to Avé for the nomination! : )
P.S. December 21st is almost over! Congratulations on surviving the apocalypse!