Monday, November 5, 2012

But First, Coffee

I am a huge wimp when it comes to cold weather. I hate being cold and I don't even want to move if I'm not warm! When I got home from work earlier, I was being lazy and frozen and decided to take a hot shower and follow it up with a hot cup of coffee, which I am currently enjoying. Here are a few shots of the coffee station in our new apartment. Doesn't the Eiffel Tower photograph bring it all together? I hope you're all staying warm today! And remember, remember, the 5th of November.


On our coffee station: Milk pitcher from IKEA, DeLonghi Espresso Machine, Stackable Espresso cups from World Market, Cuisinart Coffee Maker, Black & Decker Coffee Grinder, Disney Coffee Scoop, French Press from Marshall's; owl napkin holder and cream server from thrift stores, and coffee coasters from Target

I wanted a more attractive way to hold my coffee filters, so I used my owl napkin holder!

Can't you just smell the coffee? Grinding your own is the way to go!

Mmm, Starbucks Colombia roast and Coconut Creme Coffee-Mate. Happy Monday!

Do you have a sacred coffee station like us? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment