Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Treasures #8

This Tuesday is the first Tuesday I have ever owned an iPhone! It's about time! It's a big commitment for me because I'm on my own plan and it's definitely an investment in my future (aka two year contract future). Anyway, this Tuesday night I'm going to share some iPhone accessories I'm coveting. Please let me know what apps and gadgets you've found most useful for your iPhone! I'd love to hear!

Kate Spade, who I am obsessed with, makes this perfect case for me because I always knock on wood! 

This Holga Lens attachment available at Urban Outfitters is so fun!

Just awww. From SunSupplies on Etsy.

When I told Andrew I was doing this post, he asked me to do a sloth post instead. Luckily, you can find just about anything on the internet. (Via sharpshirter on Etsy)

Wow, so pretty! I've never seen a replace home button until this gorgeous Swarovski one (via The Fancy).

This is super gorgeous as well! Oh, I just can't make a decision here! 


Hope you're all enjoying your Tuesday night! I really do want your suggestions on iPhone accessories and apps! Help a sista out!


No comments:

Post a Comment