Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I went out last night and had one beer, saw the most important person necessary, and took an adorable picture! Andrew and Laura (Colleen's other best friend and one of the sweetest people I have ever met) were there as well, just no pictures of them!

Ellie is the most photogenic girl. I love getting to see her!

Andrew feels the same way about his dog, Heidi. Aww.

The table spread at Andrew's neighbors' house, where we had our first meal of the day. 

 Andrew's plate, not mine. I didn't eat any turkey, and good thing because it makes you tired and I'm about to go shopping! My crazy mother is at Walmart (and so is my dad, but he works there) trying to get a television. I refused to face that madness, so I am waiting until Macy's opens at midnight, then going to Target at 4am (ugh), and Kohl's tomorrow before the good sales end. Craziness!

What was the best part of your Thanksgiving? The weather here was amazing today, so besides the obvious, that was my favorite part! And are you going Black Friday shopping? It's such a shame so many stores opened on Thanksgiving this year. Hopefully next year they can just open at like 8am and then I won't have to give up sleeping! Have a good night, whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment