Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Treasures #12

This Tuesday, I wanted to focus on a few housewares that I would love to have adorning my home. I have this issue though where I am inspired by so many different styles that things can get a little crazy. I guess it's not that bad of a problem to have, as long as I don't look like a hoarder, right? Anyway, take a look!

Oh, please, someone get me these hedgehog measuring cups from Anthropologie.


These champagne flutes from Crate and Barrel have been on my want list for a long time now. I saw them (or a verrrry realistic imposter) on Gossip Girl a few years back and thought they looked so classy! Love!

This sushi pillow from DCI has my mouth watering!

This gorgeous heart cutting board from WoodInk was featured on the front page of Etsy. So pretty!

Lastly, this is more furniture than housewares but I pretty much need this owl side table from Urban Outfitters! So awesome! 


Happy Fat Tuesday! Are you going to indulge? I'm no fun and stay away from that stuff!

2 comments:

  1. oh those hedgehog cups are incredible! and i love custom cutting boards so much! what a great collection =]

    ReplyDelete