Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bloglovin'

I'm sure many of you have heard that Google Reader is going to discontinue service as of July 1st, which is a huge bummer because that's mainly how I read the blogs I follow. Of course, that's how many of you follow me as well. I'm going to look into other options (and I'm sure a few will reveal themselves), but for now, please consider following me on bloglovin'. I promise to update more when the weather changes. Like I said the other day, I haven't been feeling the inspiration lately!

I have many fun things planned this year including looking into buying a DSLR camera (higher quality posts for you), traveling to Turkey and Greece, sharing many more outfit posts, and hopefully hosting lots of giveaways. I'd love to have you here, so I hope you'll stick around!

What are your St. Patrick's Day plans? Are you Irish? Irish I was, but I'm not! Heh. Anyway, here are my plans:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments: