Friday, January 4, 2013

Holiday Photobooth

Before the twelve days of Christmas are officially over (I really need to take down the tree this weekend), I just wanted to share a few of my favorite photobooth pictures from a friend's Christmas party! I did help create this photobooth, but I didn't make it the wonder it became. I painted the JOY letters red, though! And I made the reindeer antlers and Santa beards. I was very proud. The dress is from Target in case you wondered! Happy weekend, lovelies!








5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love the photo booth.
    Thanks for checking out my blog. I am following you back.

    Pia
    Pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nice to make your acquaintance!

      Angela

      Delete
  2. I love this.
    The picture 4th from the bottom is fab! Great idea.

    http://anormalgirlsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! this looks like sooo much fun! yay for friends and good times xx

    ReplyDelete