Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

I'm sharing the love this Sunday with the blog posts from the past week I enjoyed the most. I hope you discover something you like as well!
This stuff sounds intriguing - has anyone tried it?



I loved this photo backgrounds blogging tip from Chantilly! (I did a couple practice shots above).
This post from MAIEDAE on living well is so inspiring!
The gals over at Cakies weren't feeling too well and made this delectable looking chocolate loaf. Mmmmm.
You know I'm a sucker for film photos. Thanks to Anna-Rosa at myLifebox for sharing a few: )
Tea Tree Vintage shared her Wednesday Want List, and I'm loving her list.
This decorated plate tutorial from Urban Nester is so neat!
And finally, I won a giveaway, so I love the post announcing it! I will definitely be posting when my prizes arrive!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH I've given you a Liebster Award. Please check it out on my blog... you'll find the post here: www.fionaatlarge.blogspot.com.au

    You. Are. Awesome.
    Fiona At Large
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete